Friday, October 28, 2011

My First Actual Shayari

I just found my very first shayari that I wrote while digging through my old buzzes. This one I wrote when I was in my previous company and some nasty things happened to me there. This was written by me on Sep 1st 2010

Khandhon ko zimedari ki bhoj ne jhukhaya
Process tho khudh company ne sikhaya
Lessons Learned likh likh ke hatheli par pada E5, E6, HAL ka chala, 

Wiki ne tho poora.. poora career jala dala.

FYI..  Lessons learned is something we used to write whenever we did any mistake or learned  any new things. It was a good practiced enforced by my manager. E5, E6 and HAL were the applications that we used to work on. Wiki was the place where we used to post those lessons learned, where others (team members) could comment on that.


1 comment:

Please do take time to comment if you found this article Useful, inspiring or humorous. Even if you didn't find anything that interests you and you felt it as a full waste of your time, do let me know. In either case please do comment :-)