Sunday, April 1, 2012

Don't Judge Me


Its like this, we both were waiting for our respective trains in a station, your train arrived and you went on your away. My train never came and I'm still waiting. Time has passed and now you are back to the same station and you see me sitting there waiting for my train with the memories of the time spent with you and you tell me that I should move on with the life and you were just a passing cloud, but if you think you'll know that you are missing a small logic there, you moved on because your train arrived and you got to meet different people and had different experiences but I never got an opportunity to get a new life neither did I encounter anyone during this time who would give me a better, pleasant memory. So please don't judge me and pass a verdict that I'm a person who lives in the past and doesn't like to move on with the life. 

10 comments:

  1. People say many things because they do not know the pain of missing some thing which they got it.We should respect their words and and just look for our train.the same people when u get the train start praising you all the way.consider what you are not what other say


    Pawan

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one, but what happens if ur train is life time late . u should look for alternatives that can give better....

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's really true! I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You literally took the words out from my mouth. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one....very very true:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. phew ...! you should explain me when i meet u.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Said Master... I experienced the same and it's True...
    Every Dog has a Day Master... :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be better if you go to the rail yard to check if the train you are supposed to catch is built or still under construction instead of sitting and waiting so that you can opt for any alternative.. :D

    Baseer (Naveed)

    ReplyDelete

Please do take time to comment if you found this article Useful, inspiring or humorous. Even if you didn't find anything that interests you and you felt it as a full waste of your time, do let me know. In either case please do comment :-)