Saturday, June 3, 2017

On Losing a job

He called me and said you are fired
And I could see all my dreams and hopes backfire

Thinking of the next I made my resumes float
Adding to my anguish recruiters wrote,
All openings closed.

With no income source, my savings drain
I don't have a job to catch the next morning train

For jobs I  find, I fanatically apply  with my spirits high
But to what I say, Interviewers don't buy leaving me with a deep sigh and a mournful cry

All this started with that one word, "You are Fired"
And will last till I hear someone say  "You are Hired".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do take time to comment if you found this article Useful, inspiring or humorous. Even if you didn't find anything that interests you and you felt it as a full waste of your time, do let me know. In either case please do comment :-)